DECALS AND MASKS
FOR SCALE MODELLING
+38 (097) 433-65-45
High quality decal - 6 variants of assembly, for Spitfire Mk. IX.
- 1 decal sheet
Decal Spitfire Mk. IX (Part 3, Presentation Spits)
Product FOXBOT # 48-016
1. "CARLEEN MAY III". Right board number: FU-T. LF.IXC MK285 of No.453 Squadron RAAF. Flown by F/O Fred Cowpe, F/O France, August 1944
2. S-RN Right board number: RN-S. LF.IXC MH763 of No.72 Squadron RAF, Corsica, summer 1944
3. "TIMES OF CEYLON". Right board number: SK-A. LF.IXc believed to be ML242, flown by CO of No.165 (Ceylon) Squadron, Sq Ldr M.E.Blackstone, Predannack, 2nd half of 1944
4. "ETHEL MARSDEN". Right board number: F-FF. LF.IXC MH486 of No.132 Squadron RAF, Detling, late 1943
5. "JOAN TOO": LF.IXe PT959 flown by CO of No.132 Wing Group Capt C.F.Bradley, Twente, April 1945
6. "TURF CLUB I". Right board number: B-ZD. F.IXc BS461 of No.222 (Natal) Squadron, Hornchurch, summer 1943
FOXBOT - DECALS AND MASKS FOR SCALE MODELLING
WE ARE IN TOUCH !